Find Wellness and Calm…
with Mindfulness classes in Staffordshire.
Connected Kids™ Foundation Training Course
Saturday 21st and 28th November 2020.
10am – 1pm
Have you ever wanted to practice meditation alongside your child/ren?
Do you practice yourself and want to bring this wonderful skill into your family life?
Are you a beginner who really thinks meditation could support you and your child’s well-being?
As a Conncected Kids TM Foundation Course Tutor, I will be offering the following training course.
This level suits parents/carers or professionals seeking CPD.
- perfect for you whether or not you have no (or some) meditation experience, this course will help you teach your family meditation that meets their needs!
- helps you to explore how meditation for children works and the benefits for your whole family.
- You’ll learn useful self-care mindfulness techniques and the ability to produce bespoke meditations that suit children and teens of all abilities/ages.
- You’ll receive a certificate of attendance
- exclusive invitation into an online community for life-long support and sharing best practice.
The cost of the course is £199 plus tax -and includes training, certificate and ongoing support.
Please note there are limited places on each zoom session in order that the trainer can support your learning journey.
Contact me for more information or to book
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR; 8 weeks)
Build core Mindfulness skills and see significant results in just 8 weeks! This programme follows the MBSR group-based programme developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn in the 1970s.
Each session will include time to discuss and experience a range of guided Mindfulness practices with the aim of increasing self awareness.The course involves daily home practice and this is supported by weekly handouts and guided meditations.
These Mindfulness classes take place in various locations around Staffordshire. (8 x 2 hr evening sessions.)
Email: email@example.com for enquiries
These 1:1 sessions, which can be held in your own home are ideal for both adults and children. They broadly follow the MBSR programme core elements and practices.
The sessions provide a highly personalised approach to developing the skills and practices of Mindfulness through tailored coaching sessions. 1:1 Mindfulness classes are available to people living in Staffordshire or very nearby. £50 per hour
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire or book sessions
Nurture in Mind
Living Mindfully Accredited Mindfulness Practitioner,
B.Ed (hons), MA Ed, PGCE (Nurture Theory & Practice),
Connected Kids ™ Accredited Tutor.